Powered By Blogger

luni, 20 iunie 2011

I was as convincing as a green tomato.

What happened in this hand and why he called the river is beyond my reasoning. When he called the river I knew I was behind. Or was I ? Surprise! WTF?!


Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (9 handed) - Full Tilt Poker Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com



Button ($11.05)

SB ($7.01)

Hero (BB) ($7.12)

UTG ($8.16)

UTG+1 ($3.40)

MP1 ($5)

MP2 ($1.79)

MP3 ($5.03)

CO ($5.28)



Preflop: Hero is BB with A, J

6 folds, Button bets $0.15, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.10



Flop: ($0.32) 4, J, Q (2 players)

Hero checks, Button bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20



Turn: ($0.72) 6 (2 players)

Hero checks, Button bets $0.40, Hero raises to $0.80, Button calls $0.40



River: ($2.32) 4 (2 players)

Hero bets $1.40, Button calls $1.40



Total pot: $5.12 | Rake: $0.34



Results:

Button had 10, 10 (two pair, tens and fours).

Hero had A, J (two pair, Jacks and fours).

Outcome: Hero won $4.78

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu